THURSDAY NIGHT IS ITALIAN NIGHT!
Come by for the best Italian Cusine in the AREA
Enjoy Two, 3 course dinners and a bottle of wine for only $45.-
Salad with garlic breadsticks, Choose an entree of Veal Picata, Chicken Parmesan, Eggplant Rollatini or Clams Linguine. Dessert and a bottle of either Pinot Grigio or Chianti
ENVY- Others will envy YOU when licking sugar off of this rim.
Our take on a Lemon Drop; Absolut Citron, a dash of Triple Sec and
Fresh squeezed lemon juice in a martini glass with a sugared rim.
GLUTTONY- Indulge…a true dessert in a glass. Absolute Vanila
Vodka with Godiva Liquors and a chocolate curled rim
GREED- No, you can not have a sip; our Cosmopolitan is too good
to share. Raspberri Absolut w/ Triple Sec, a splash of cranberry juice and
freshly squeezed limes.
LUST- Beware of this sexy blend; Otherwise known as “Frenchie.”
She is Stoli Vodka blended with Chambord and pineapple juice.
PRIDE- The true Original that you will show off until you are blue in
the face; Bombay Sapphire, straight up with a splash of olive juice.
SLOTH- You’ll want another and another and another…
If you like Key Lime Pie, you’ll the love the combo of Absolut Vanilia Vodka,
Tuaca Liquore, Fresh Key Lime Juice, and a little half and half with an amazing Graham Cracker Crust Rim.
WRATH- Are you angry? Had a Bad Day? Unwind with our
“Island Martini” martini with Stoli O, Midori, Peach Schnapps, married
with Cranberry juice and freshly squeezed limes.
All Martinis are served severely chilled for $12.00 each.
(Please consider it flattery when we ask for your I.D.)
Rosè & White: Glass/Bottle
- House Chardonnay: Front Porch, California 5. 18.
- Angeline, Chardonnay, ’11, Russian River, California 7. 26.
- Cambria, Chardonnay, ’09, Santa Maria Valley, California 9. 32.
- MacRostie, Chardonnay, ’10 Sonoma Coast, CA 12. 44.
- Sea Glass, Riesling, ’10, Monterey County, CA 7. 26.
- Simply Naked, Pinot Grigio, ’11, CA 6. 22.
- Blanck, Pinot Gris, ’09, Alsace, France 9. 32.
- Sea Glass, Sauvignon Blanc, ’11, Santa Barbara County, CA 7. 26.
- Domaine Cherrier, Sancerre ’10, France 11. 40.
- Atmosphere, Rosè, ’11, La Londe Les Maures, France 7. 26.
- House Cabernet Sauvignon: Front Porch, California 5. 18.
- Chateau Ste.Michelle, Cabernet Sauvignon, ’10, WA 9. 32.
- Honig, Cabernet Sauvignon, ’09 Napa Valley 52.
- Freemark Abbey, Cabernet Sauvignon, ‘07, Napa Valley 58.
- House Merlot: Banrock, Australia 5. 18.
- Milbrandt Vineyards, Merlot, ’09, Columbia Valley 9. 32.
- Château Bellevue, Bordeaux , ’08, St. Émilion, France 12. 44.
- Route Stock, Pinot Noir, ’10, Willamette Valley 10. 36.
- Willakenzie Estate Kiana, Pinot Noir, ’08 Willamette Valley 54.
- Beronia, Rioja, ’07, Crianza, Spain 7. 26.
- SIN ZIN, Red Zinfandel, ’09, Alexander Valley, California 9. 32.
- Lot 96, Petite Sirah, ’09, Sonoma Valley 7. 26.
- Bogle, Petite Sirah, ’09, California 8. 29.
- Altos Las Hormigas, Malbec, ’10 Mendoza, Argentina 7. 26.
- Freixenet, Blanc de Blancs, Spain 5. 18.
- Perrier Jouet, Epernay, France 55.
- Clicquot, Yellow Label, France 80.
Amstel Light $4.00
Wild Blue-Blueberry Lager $ 3.75
Blue Moon Belgium Wheat Ale $ 4.00
Bud Light $ 3.00
Corona Extra $ 3.50
Red Hook- Long Hammer IPA $ 4.00
Guinness Pub Draught $ 5.00
Killian’s Red $ 3.50
Miller Lite $ 3.00
Peroni $ 4.00
Shiner Hefeweizen Wheat Ale $ 4.00
Sierra Nevada Pale Ale $ 4.00
Stella Artois $ 4.00
Yuengling Lager $3.00
Hummus Platter $ 14.95
selection of classic hummus, Italian meats,
imported mixed olives & toasted pita bread
Fried Oysters 6 for $ 9.95
Local Oysters are lightly breaded in Panko 12 for $ 18.95
and served with our signature remoulade.
Sesame Chicken Satay (four pieces) $ 6.95
served with a cold Asian noodle salad
Glazed Pork Tenderloin Spring Rolls $ 7.95
accompanied w/ a homemade hoisen dipping sauce
Seven’s Tapas Selection $ 13.95
Tuna Bite, Bacon Wrapped Scallop & Crab Cake (2ea)
ChesapeakeStyle Crab Dip $ 10.50
Served with our warm French baguette
Sandwiches & More
BBQ Pulled Pork Sliders $ 9.95
on Martin’s classic potato rolls, served w/ our seasoned fries
Prince Edward IslandMussels $ 10.95
Fresh, steamed mussels are served in a white wine, garlic,
shallot and lemon juice broth.
Philly Cheese-Steak Wrap $ 10.95
Thinly sliced filet, caramelized onions and pepper Jack cheese
Served with our seasoned fries
Old Fashioned Fish and Chips. $ 14.95
Beer battered cod served with tarter & malt vinegar
Served with our seasoned fries
Beef Mango Salad …it’s Back!! $ 19.95
Beef tenderloin sliced and served atop our classic Spring
Mix salad and accompanied with ripe mangoes & avocadoes.
Fresh Yellow Fin Tuna $ 24.95
Our signature dish! Seared tuna with black sesame seeds, a sticky rice cake, sauteed bok choy & shitakes. Served with a soy-ginger viniagrette.
Filet Mignon $ 28.95
Seared, hand cut filet served with our homemade mashed potatoes, roasted haricot vert and topped with a garlic compound butter.
Thai Spicy Shrimp $ 19.95
Shrimp sautéed with asparagus, red cabbage & shitakes then tossed in a bed of pasta and topped with crushed peanuts, cilantro and fresh lime. Indicate spiciness.
Homemade Beef Burgundy $ 20.95
Red wine marinated beef, slowly braised with Mirepoix
and served over our garlic mashed potatoes. Yum!
Creamy Spaghetti Carbonara $ 19.95
Angel hair pasta tossed with caramelized onions, apple wood bacon and parmesan cheese.
Fresh Atlantic Salmon $ 23.95
A Pan Roasted Salmon filet is served with a Yukon gold potato cake, roasted asparagus and grilled portabellas.
FreshSeaScallops $ 25.95
Jumbo Sea Scallops are seared and served with crabmeat stuffed baby portabellas and julienne vegetables.
House Salad $ 3.95
Spring mix, tomatoes, cucumbers, croutons & cheese
Seasonal Vegetable $ 2.95
Loaf of warm French Baguette $ 2.95
Seasoned Fries $ 2.95
Sweet Georgia Coconut Crème Bombe
(Luscious coconut cake layered with creamy coconut
custard and toasted coconut) $ 7.85
Hazelnut Mocha Obsession Bombe
(Both hazelnut and mocha mousse layered
Between moist layers of chocolate cake
covered in a hazelnut ganache.) $ 7.85
Country Carrot Cake
(Incredibly moist layers made with walnuts,
golden raisins, pineapple and carrots; all
covered with a creamy cream cheese frosting.) $ 7.85
Hot Fudge Lava Cake
(Thick fudge ganache flows from the center of a
moist chocolate cake studded with chocolate chips,
served with premium vanilla bean ice cream) $ 7.85
Florida Orange Sunshine Cake
(Fresh squeezed OJ in all three layers with
fresh orange mousse, then all is covered
in silky butter cream frosting & white chocolate) $ 7.85